Friday, June 11, 2010

design crush: annie selke

say it with me now:

annie selke is bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s.

buh-nanas. seriously.

and here is why:

you guys. the legs. look like ropes. gilded ropes.

geometric antiqued gilded accents like this are such my jam these days.

this is a dining table:

and it can come with these demilune pieces for the ends:
genius!

awesome coffee table. bam:

festive etagere. done:


spindly chair. indeed:

and mirror. you're welcome:
this bed is like a building. like your own fabulous greenhouse gazebo trellis room-within-a-room:
and this upholstered headboard makes me want to bust out some plywood and a jigsaw for a little diy action:

this bench SLAYS me. slays me dead:


even this couch. which is just a couch. i want:

there's the furniture line. the pinecone hill bedding line, which i can't even begin to get into right now. or until someone is all "i'm having a baby, decorate me a nursery slash child's room."

and also, dash & albert rugs. are. my. fave.

especially these specimens:

dear annie selke,

i want to be you when i grow up.

sincerely,

me

1 comment:

meg kerr said...

just opened an account with the line that reps her furniture! hoping i win the lottery one of these days....

meg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...