Friday, October 9, 2009

i hope, i hope, i hope

...that i will finally make it to worlds away this weekend. several people have suggested that i would love what they have to offer, and based on frequent drooly perusals of their website, i have to agree. they are designer wholesale to the trade, BUT their main digs are in downtown memphis (for freaking once), and regular people (me!) can visit to scope out an outlet-style setup. so i hear.

i mean i only need EVERY LAST ITEM on their website, but i'll narrow it down and share a few of my favorites:










to quote my new fave reality television personality, rachel zoe, "i. LITrally. die." and if i don't get there tomorrow, i might. also if i do get there tomorrow, i might. either way, worlds away is likely going to end me this weekend. it's been swell, kids.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you go in this weekend and a guy named Neil is working, tell him you know Jake and me. Jake's mom worked there and Neil is their neighbor. He is one of Jake's family's best friends. I hope you get to go!!!

Hilary Dow Ward said...

The brown chair in the background of the 2nd photo now lives at my house. I hadn't seen many photos of it, and for sure not this one. But that's a good one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...